We have an internal and an external reality. I like using the term ‘inner game’ which I picked up from a book called The Inner Game of Tennis by Tim Gallwey.
As a player myself for the last 40 years, I understand full well how much our mental game affects our physical game.
The inner game is what takes place within our mind and where we wrestle with our thoughts, our fears, self-doubts, beliefs, and assumptions.
These are things that we can’t see directly but they definitely affect our external reality.
They influence how we see the world, the decisions we make, the way we relate to others, the lifestyle, systems, and strategies we put in place.
Mindset Revamp coaching helps you quickly master your inner game.
We’ll harness your true inherent power to take meaningful action in your external world.
This will remove most of the stress and struggle from your everyday life. You’ll also have the tools to handle any challenge that comes along in the future.
My gift is my ability to simplify seemingly complex issues into easy-to-understand language. Many of my clients have made just one or two mental shifts that changed their lives dramatically.
The result of this coaching is a general improvement in most if not all areas of your life.
Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Your ability to discern will grow – you’ll have more clarity
- Communication improves which affects your leadership, sales, and negotiation skills
- Your interpersonal skills improve which will increase your power of influence
- Stress goes down, courage grows, health improves
- Your personal happiness increases
- You’ll feel more confident, calm, and in control
- And many more…